Friday, September 07, 2012

Up Against the Wall

A good place to start with me is with the necessary deportment; mix in a healthy dose of confidence built from a checker-board past, sharp eyes and a kind heart, an appreciation of lengthily hours of grueling work, and an innate ability to appreciate life and we may have a moment together in which we both inhale ourselves as we expand.

A better place is to politely tell me what to do without me ever knowing that I am being suckered into believing that I've made my own choice. I also like perfume, redbull, and popsicles. I am picky though so don't think just because I like redbull I like all redbull because I don't.

No real updates. No real news. I am trying to get myself situated to make a step forward and I am afraid. I feel the ground shifting and here I was thinking that I had normalized. I was wrong. Fragile little ego that I hold behind a rusty cage. Aces baby.

No comments: