Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Eating Pnuts in Bed

Funny how the same amount of time in one year is interminable and the next is a blink of an eye. The last four months have passed quickly. Summer falling into winter the dwindling daylight goes almost unaccounted for in book until it is now the almost the darkest day of the year.

Having done my brief penance for the crime of the heart I have been absolved of my action and life goes on. Funny how are there moments in a life when growth and development seem to wedge their way into a tight space and just burst open any remaining tendrils of the past.

This was about honesty and if you know me in real life, you most likely know that I've been terrified of saying things which are the hard truth. I am learning and oddly embrace the fact that life makes sure I have more than enough on my plate to keep my cracking the boundaries of my evolution.

I rigged up a studio in the old barn--I hear rumor of a wood stove being dropped off--there is a noisy bone crunching, marrow sucking creature out there.  It's good; I am alone, not lonely

No comments: