Monday, June 22, 2015

Birds, or, perhaps crows?

After the assimilation do not expect things to be better
or any special treatment

It is not that long here anyhow, one way or another. Unless they figure out a way of keeping my soul tied to this planet. Which the devil may do if they have their will. It's to me no bother. Not a big one.

I lie. It is the nightmare. Imagining being stuck on this fucking rock with troglodytes who don't know how pristine their utopia is as they are hell bent for destroying it.

I've read a few books and seen some pictures. I know what happens. I remember how this story ends and you do to.

I seem to have an allegiance with an entity that is non-national but rather human and planet centered. I believe in water, shelter, the right not to be raped, hunted, slaughtered for pleasure; I believe in a language beyond words that we are more than we have been taught that we are. I believe that in each and every one of us we are ourselves, good by nature and circumstance, without a doubt possessing enough wherewithal to survive another half century without causing too much harm.

I decided years ago not to have children. There are simply enough here. I believe that all human beings are intrinsically disgustingly close  relatives, being 99.99% genetically identical, I chose not to commit incest and adopt. It's simple. We're not precious.

You of course are precious to me my beloved.
I mean simply that all humans are so human, which is lovely but temporary.


No comments: