Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fact and Fallacy

Our world is an overlap of half truths and shaved mysteries;
I leap across the lines and blur myself into grey
***

My drug of choice is sweat in my eyes as I crest a 2000' gain on a run, or two quick coffees coffees and a self-induced orgasm

I need a shower and a check for 10K

I need a lover who wants more than a tight form and an open mind

I need, myself, to show the fuck up

I am in bed and my coffee is gone, drank it up and I want another but don't want to leave this moment as I know today is going to run out of minutes before I am back here finally at two, or three am.

I need a coffee one more just in this one more moment, the fridge just clicked off and I am listening to the birds

*** step back*** one moment, I am making one more ***
***self-met needs***

i have to go i have so much to do so much to be
evidently no one is going to be able to do it
so i happily agree to captain oh captain my ship
sails on all waters




No comments: