Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's sexy like a window at dawn

Three wings to the left                   CSL <3ingly td="">
I don't know and I really stopped caring about all the talk about the town
My reputation, you know, it precedes me
A fate that I have left alone
Oh longing like a birdsong
Feeling like nail on a chalkboard, oh these days
Let the clamor roll
Oh my feet, oh, now, oh my feet
Take the dark and narrow
Against a neverending tomorrow

***

One, nine,
Oh if I could only tell you all that has transpired across these last few moments. I am without a doubt at a loss. The one, the One showed up at my gig tonight. I know you know who I am talking about; I know you know I am writing for you, always. I pull my eyes out of my query to the four tall cisdudes standing over the leathered granite bar and see, in profile: him. Yes, that, it happened. And, everything that I'd imagined that I'd do went the fuck out the window and I fucking turned cold in my blood. Like the ice in my well. I was fucking at work. Behind the fucking bar. And I saw him.

****

In other news I pick up the keys for the studio on monday. I was able to procure a two year commercial lease on a split property: Lady Boss that's me.

* **** Most likely, my heart is beyond breaking and overflowingly  yours, #
CSL <3ingly p="">

No comments: