Saturday, December 13, 2014

Laundry List

One more final and this term will be behind me. I am pushed to the breaking point. Psychically more than anything else. My limits become very clear when I reach this point. My empathy also diminishes. I am not sorry that I don't like the guy with the big truck and a kid. I don't care if he likes me. He makes me feel like I can't breath. So I just drop off the face of the earth. I know I should say something like you're super but have you considered cilantro.

I am in the laundromat studying for my psych final. Blue Thursday. I need to drink water, I am so thirsty I can hardly tell you. Tomorrow I go to New York to see a friend that shall remain unnamed. Let's just say they're of extreme interest physically, mentally, physically. It should be fascinating and delightful.
I am nervous. 

No comments: