Friday, December 26, 2014

Seasonal Affective Dissorder

Doesn't really seem to hit me. I just sleep late and don't feel super productive during the daylight hours. I am also on one of those late night benders where I like to stay awake until I collapse into blankets and sheets and wrap myself in layers of down.

I have keys to the studio but this week has been a nightmare of working late and family stuff and physical exhaustion. I can't wait to go back to school because I know that I will be more or less left alone to earn As and study. I haven't bought my books yet which is stressful for me as I want to have everything ready for the first day of class.

My body feels like its been slammed with rocks. I think it has, emotional rocks at least. Rocks of expectations and disappointments, boulders of guilt and shame. The thing is that the more I say NO, GO FUCK YOURSELF, the easier it gets to not be affected by the expectations or disappointments of others. I am learning.

I am going to a spa, soon, to have this term massaged out of my flesh. I am going to a sauna to sweat this year into steam. I am going to a shaman to dance the shadow dance.

Light reflects across every surface invisibly refracting and gathering momentum,
CSL <3ingly p="">

No comments: