Monday, January 05, 2015

Yield Water Flow

Double standards are balls of sweat and nibs of glass. 

That being said today was the first day of school. Oddly, this felt more like a first day of school than September. I think my classes are more suited to my needs, somewhat more rigorous, engaging, discipline will remain my task master.

I feel the wheels start to shift back into place and I know I've got this. I know I learn material well. These days the distance between others and myself is expansive. I reach out, fire hot burn, retreat.

The ringing silence in my ears is a reminder of hollow voices. I fall into the pages of my books. Breaking, this heart, open against the cold of early day, dawn casts few shadows. 

The heart is a lonely hunter (Carson McCullers), 
CSL <3ingly




No comments: